Saturday, April 17, 2010

Review of Avon Clinical Luminosity Brightening Serum

I am usually skeptical of products that promise you something, that it will do this or that or make this or that look better. Well finally, I was proved wrong, I have been using the Avon Anew Clinical Luminosity Brightening Serum and it works. I have noticed within the last few months that I have had some brown spots on my face m ost likely due to the fact that I am outside most days for long periods of time. I have noticed since only using it for one week that my brown spots are starting to get lighter. What I may do is post some before and after pics and I used it. It comes in this cool bottle and you use it every morning. I love this stuff!! It is definitely worth the investment.

1 comment:

  1. This is something I haven't tried! So thanks for the review. Do you also sell Avon? I do.

    hugs,
    Susie Kline
    www.motherhoot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete